Imagine viewing the sunset with the melding colors of oranges and soft purple sky outlining the caressing rays as you sit on a comfortable chair outdoors. You begin to listen to the soft whispering current of water from Guadalupe River as you wait for the night sky to appear ushering a crowd of twinkling stars. Now, that I have piqued your imagination perhaps maybe this deal can spark you into booking action!
Today’s deal comes from the gorgeous Texas Hill Country pastoral landscape in Hunt, Texas USA. Its striking photographic region is home to lovely decorated bluebonnets covering the hillsides and the valleys. The New York Times had described and compared the region to Italy’s countryside region, Tuscany. The region lies just west of Austin and north of San Antonio. The town is surrounded by local dude ranches to cater to your cowboy curiosity or to just take in the western spirit.
The stay is hosted by the River Inn Resort and Condominiums and is the perfect ambience for those seeking a slower pace kind of life with little fuss and all relaxation.
• Normally priced at $145, today’s deal is $55/night (on sale now- up to 62%)
• 4/5 star rating on TripAdvisor
• Beautiful views of the countryside and river access for swimming, canoeing or paddling (rentals available)
• Water slide and a floating dock for all your water action needs
• Condominium amenities like a full kitchen, all cookware and utensils available
• Free WiFi
• Family room with games and arcades
• Outdoor activities from fishing to rock climbing in the surrounding area
• State park sightseeing like the Enchanted Rock State Natural Area, home of the gigantic pink-granite dome
• Check In: 4:00 PM, Check Out: 11:00 AM
• Parking is free!
Hurry, this deal is limited in fact it closes in 2 days! Dates available into October! Click Here to reserve your stay with Groupon