Ah, Morocco… What is not to love about the mysterious beauty nestled in the amber colors of the desert? Located in the northwestern region of Africa, Morocco’s bustling capital is called Marrakech.
Here you will find colorful palaces, gardens, mosques, and markets. Because of its location near the Mediterranean, the country’s temperature is comparable to Southern California. The average annual high temperature is 84.2/29 (°F/°C).
This deal comes from the brilliant hotel Riad Emberiza Sahari in Marrakech. This hotel boasts an elegant architecture of traditional Moroccan design and motifs. Each guest room is embellished and attention to detail is taken very seriously.
The best resting grounds after a long day of excursions through the Atlas Mountains or camel back riding through the Sahara- all planned by the hotel should you wish. Make room for a little shopping at the plentiful markets that are within walking distance!
Let’s see what this lovely desert gem has to offer:
• Normally priced at $136, today’s deal is $84/night (on sale now- up to 38%)
• 5/5 star rating on TripAdvisor
• Intimate villa-style complete with a garden terrace, lounge and pool
• Plush and luxurious bedding- each room uniquely decorated
• Wi-Fi available in common areas, but not in guest rooms
• Massage, Yoga and Meditation services readily available
• Hotel library- should you need to get away and curl up with a book 🙂
• Hotel’s central location ensures that you are within steps to authentic Moroccan restaurants and the local souks
To take advantage: Register with my link first here to get 5% off your booking!
Then click here to reserve your stay 🙂 Enjoy