Ever been on vacation and find yourself amidst of “unplanned downtime”? Unplanned downtime is when you didn’t fill that itinerary with a fun activity because you didn’t plan it. Yup, doesn’t apply to me neither! I always find something to do 🙂
But what about certain activities that demand too much of your budget and you need an activity to “pad” your itinerary should you need it? Well, you’re in luck because here is a list of 35 FREE things to do while you are on vacation [Read More…]
Known for its lively culture and progressive culinary scene, Copenhagen is a city that may rival its European counterparts. Originally a Viking fishing village, Copenhagen is the capital of Denmark and at the turn of the century, it has become one of Europe’s fastest progressive city to visit. So to aid in your accommodation choice, today’s deal comes from the folks at the Hotel Copenhagen Strand which is in the heart of all that is happening.
This modern hotel sits on a lovely harbor amidst a graceful collection of boutiques and cafes. The hotel had its humble beginnings as a warehouse and has now transformed into a laid-back establishment. Copenhagen’s shopping center called Strøget is steps away from the hotel’s front door and it’s where you can enjoy scenic views of the canal. Annual average high temperature is 53/11.
Start you day enjoy a fresh and delicious meal at the breakfast room, leave for sightseeing adventures and then return to kick back in your comfortable guest room:
• Normally priced at $245, today’s deal is $142/night (on sale now- up to 42%)
• 4/5 star rating on TripAdvisor
• Splendid Harbor-front hotel in the heart of Copenhagen
• Each room is dressed simple and traditional with clean white walls and accented with soft blue and yellow colors
• Free, fast and reliable Wi-Fi available
• Complimentary fresh Danish pastries available at the reception area
• Hop on the canal boat tour for some more views of the city
• Take the metro or rent a bike to participate in more local sightseeing
To take advantage: Register with my link first here to get 5% off your booking!
Then click here to reserve your stay 🙂 Enjoy
I enjoy looking for ways to save a buck or two and the habit is no different when it comes to traveling. So, if you are looking for more smart ways to save some money as you vacation? Keep reading because I compiled some more adventure hacks that you can use before and during your trip! [Read More…]
You know you don’t need a massive bank account to see the world, right? In fact, with a little imagination, creative planning, personality, and goodwill, traveling the world is very much possible with just a few dollars in your pockets.
Sounds too good to be true? Read the suggestions below on how to snag free lodging accommodations, flights, and transportation [Read More…]
The Republic of Iceland: The majestic Nordic island country sitting between the North Atlantic and Arctic Ocean. The volcanic beauty surrounded by glacial rivers, dark sands, and mountains.
The culture is founded by its Scandinavian heritage where most of the descendants are of Celtic and Germanic settlers. The language is Icelandic, which is a North Germanic language that closely resembles Norwegian and Faroese dialects.
Since 2008, the country has become a tourist destination for adventurers seeking a rugged playground in which to “play” in 🙂 Which in turn, helped the country’s financial market and the people extensively.
With so many activities like hiking, horse riding, whale watching, water rafting, viewing the Northern lights, enjoying the geothermal pools and spas, Iceland is basically designed to not keep you bored. Average annual high temperature is 45/7 °F (°C).
Today’s deal comes from Gate One Travel group and includes a phenomenal hotel, round-trip airfare, and a Northern Lights Tour. Starting from $599, your trip itinerary includes:
• 5-day vacation – Round-trip airfare from New York City or Boston
• 3 nights of standard hotel accommodations at the lovely capital of Reykjavik
• The enchanting and majestic view of Northern Lights courtesy of the included tour on Day 2
• Bookings are available starting this year in November and into February 2017
• Daily breakfast
• Reykjavik city tours and other sightseeing adventures available at a reasonable price
• Visit Nautholsvik Beach for its awesome hot pools that stay warm year round
• Do not miss the Gullfoss – Iceland’s best known waterfall but do plan accordingly. It is about an hour and thirty minute journey to get there but so worth for the scenic view
Do you got your cold travel attire ready? Well, let’s go! Book by September 27.
Btw this post may contain affiliate links
I’m pretty sure you are aware that there are certain days and times for you to make airline booking reservations to get the best deals. But did you know that rates change up to three times a day?! That means even if you book at what you perceive to be an “incredible deal” is most likely a better deal around the corner had you wait. So, how do you take advantage and snag a cheap flight? Read on and refer to infographic below courtesy of the Luggage Factory.
I also recommend checking out Skyscanner in tandem with these tips. I love Skyscanner because the site provides real-time multiple airlines rates from anywhere in the world allowing you to book cheaper flights easily. Skyscanner is available as an app for both iOs and Android devices. The app is user-friendly and makes booking a breeze!
What was the cheapest flight deal you snagged? Post in the comment section! I wanna know 🙂
Today’s deal comes all the way from Tulum, Mexico. Tulum is the site of the majestic Maya Ruins that are situated along the east coast of the Yucatan Peninsula on the Caribbean Sea. Tulum happens to be one of the last cities built and inhabited by the Mayans and had survived for about 70 years after the Spanish colony occupied Mexico.
Considered to be a tropical savanna, Tulum’s climate has a rather dry season with an average annual high temperature of 88.2/31.1 (°F/°C ). Tulum’s tourism is based on its beautiful intact archaeological and architecture sites available for sightseeing tours and its picturesque view of the Caribbean coast.
I am a lover of boutique hotels for its unique personalities and warm ambience that rivals most hotels. The Villas Geminis Boutique Condo Hotel is a penthouse studio in Tulum and happens to be the first all-condo property for tourists. This hotel possesses a secret garden and artsy vibe that will appeal most creatives. In addition, it has a privacy setting for those who just need to get away from world and bask in a peaceful setting.
• Typically priced at $175, today’s deal is $81/night (on sale now- up to 53%)
• 4.5/5 star rating on TripAdvisor
• Steps away from Tulum’s scenes including shops, restaurants, and the nightlife
• Extra luxe King-sized bedding touches and bathroom amenities, all organic products
• Private patio and an outdoor soaking tub (Hey now 😉 )
• Fully-equipped in-room kitchen, living, and dining area
• In-room massages at your request
• Complimentary continental breakfast served in the garden from 8-10 AM
• Free WiFi
• Parking on site
• Swimming pool
• On-campus restaurant discounts
• Check-in is available 24 hours a day! (So you can fly in when you want)
Interested? Register with my link here to get 5% off your booking!
Then click here to reserve your stay 🙂 Enjoy
Looking to spot the perfect travel agent to help you with your next excursion? Before you go with a friend’s referral, read on to scope out the necessary qualities before you commit to an agency:
If you are going to a country that is unknown to you and would feel better if someone guides you on planning the trip, I recommend hiring a travel agent for booking purposes. Sometimes, planning an itinerary can be cumbersome with all the reservation details that are involved it might as well be a part-time job!
But before you visit any travel agency, make sure you consider the following before [Read More…]