You heard of Punta Cana in the island of Dominican Republic, but I figure I shed some tropical sunlight on this beauty deal for you lovelies. Welcome to Puerto Plata! It is the ninth largest city and its located at the north side of Dominican Republic. Known to be the trading port, it is also home to a tropical botanical garden of over 600 plants located at the summit of Cordillera Septentrional.
This vacation is from Travel by Jen; an island getaway to the Dominican Republic where you’ll spend your time sunbathing and indulging on unlimited meals and drinks. Stay is provided by the lovely all-inclusive Wyndham resort on Playa Dorada, an immaculate beach located north of the island. With the average temperature of 88°F /31°C, who needs clothes! Take bikinis (dudes, swim trunks) and a few convertible sarongs 😉
Starting at $499, this vacation is a steal and includes a lot of experiences for an extended weekend vacation. So what does your fun vacay include? Let’s look together:
• 4 to 6 nights all-inclusive stay in a standard room on the resort
• Round-trip airfare (what?!) from major cities these include: Boston, New York (JFK), Newark (EWR), Washington DC, Pittsburgh (PIT), Fort Lauderdale (FLL), or Miami (MIA)
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner including snacks! Unlimited drinks! (I see little umbrellas in your future)
• Fabulous welcome cocktail when you get there, celebrity status
• Fun water sport activities
• 24-hour room service
• Tips and hotel taxes
Are you packing yet?! Book now- Click Here!