Today’s deal comes all the way from Tulum, Mexico. Tulum is the site of the majestic Maya Ruins that are situated along the east coast of the Yucatan Peninsula on the Caribbean Sea. Tulum happens to be one of the last cities built and inhabited by the Mayans and had survived for about 70 years after the Spanish colony occupied Mexico.
Considered to be a tropical savanna, Tulum’s climate has a rather dry season with an average annual high temperature of 88.2/31.1 (°F/°C ). Tulum’s tourism is based on its beautiful intact archaeological and architecture sites available for sightseeing tours and its picturesque view of the Caribbean coast.
I am a lover of boutique hotels for its unique personalities and warm ambience that rivals most hotels. The Villas Geminis Boutique Condo Hotel is a penthouse studio in Tulum and happens to be the first all-condo property for tourists. This hotel possesses a secret garden and artsy vibe that will appeal most creatives. In addition, it has a privacy setting for those who just need to get away from world and bask in a peaceful setting.
• Typically priced at $175, today’s deal is $81/night (on sale now- up to 53%)
• 4.5/5 star rating on TripAdvisor
• Steps away from Tulum’s scenes including shops, restaurants, and the nightlife
• Extra luxe King-sized bedding touches and bathroom amenities, all organic products
• Private patio and an outdoor soaking tub (Hey now 😉 )
• Fully-equipped in-room kitchen, living, and dining area
• In-room massages at your request
• Complimentary continental breakfast served in the garden from 8-10 AM
• Free WiFi
• Parking on site
• Swimming pool
• On-campus restaurant discounts
• Check-in is available 24 hours a day! (So you can fly in when you want)
Interested? Register with my link here to get 5% off your booking!
Then click here to reserve your stay 🙂 Enjoy