The Republic of Iceland: The majestic Nordic island country sitting between the North Atlantic and Arctic Ocean. The volcanic beauty surrounded by glacial rivers, dark sands, and mountains.
The culture is founded by its Scandinavian heritage where most of the descendants are of Celtic and Germanic settlers. The language is Icelandic, which is a North Germanic language that closely resembles Norwegian and Faroese dialects.
Since 2008, the country has become a tourist destination for adventurers seeking a rugged playground in which to “play” in 🙂 Which in turn, helped the country’s financial market and the people extensively.
With so many activities like hiking, horse riding, whale watching, water rafting, viewing the Northern lights, enjoying the geothermal pools and spas, Iceland is basically designed to not keep you bored. Average annual high temperature is 45/7 °F (°C).
Today’s deal comes from Gate One Travel group and includes a phenomenal hotel, round-trip airfare, and a Northern Lights Tour. Starting from $599, your trip itinerary includes:
• 5-day vacation – Round-trip airfare from New York City or Boston
• 3 nights of standard hotel accommodations at the lovely capital of Reykjavik
• The enchanting and majestic view of Northern Lights courtesy of the included tour on Day 2
• Bookings are available starting this year in November and into February 2017
• Daily breakfast
• Reykjavik city tours and other sightseeing adventures available at a reasonable price
• Visit Nautholsvik Beach for its awesome hot pools that stay warm year round
• Do not miss the Gullfoss – Iceland’s best known waterfall but do plan accordingly. It is about an hour and thirty minute journey to get there but so worth for the scenic view
Do you got your cold travel attire ready? Well, let’s go! Book by September 27.
Btw this post may contain affiliate links