Today’s deal comes from near my backyard in Florida! To be more specific the lovely Islamorada; pronounced as “Eye-lah-moh-RA-da”, lovingly known as the Village of Islands is an incorporated village in the Florida Keys. It is known for its highest density of professional charter boats and where saltwater fly and sport fishing were established. The average annual high temperature is 82/28 °F (°C).
This beautiful stay deal comes from the folks at Pelican Cove Resort & Marina and it is quite the treat for someone who is doesn’t mind waking up to the sounds of waves crashing while soaking up the sunrise peeking into your oceanfront room 🙂
The hotel boasts an on-site marina docking facility for fisher dudes who require a dock to pull in their charters. You don’t have a boat?! Who cares?! You don’t need one to revel in the aquatic adventures like snorkeling, scuba diving, windsurfing and other water activities. Here’s the scoop on what it offers:
• Normally priced at $218, today’s deal is $159/night (on sale now- up to 27%)
• 4/5 star rating on TripAdvisor
• Assortment of water sports and leisure activities like the History of Diving Museum and the Lignumvitae Key Botanical State Park
• Free welcome cocktail, celebrity status!
• Enjoy breakfast or a light lunch under the umbrella shade by the scenic view of the tropical garden
• Ocean front sleek, minimalistic rooms with a balcony for spectacular view of the sparkling Atlantic water. Choose from a plush king or two Queen beds decorated in cozy crisp cotton bedding
• Resort fee is $25 per room, per night (not included in the deal) but includes WiFi and access to certain water sports facilities
• A heated pool and a saltwater lagoon
• Private beach access, hey now 🙂
• Off-property eco-tours
• Check In: 4:00 PM, Check Out: 11:00 AM