Known for its lively culture and progressive culinary scene, Copenhagen is a city that may rival its European counterparts. Originally a Viking fishing village, Copenhagen is the capital of Denmark and at the turn of the century, it has become one of Europe’s fastest progressive city to visit. So to aid in your accommodation choice, today’s deal comes from the folks at the Hotel Copenhagen Strand which is in the heart of all that is happening.
This modern hotel sits on a lovely harbor amidst a graceful collection of boutiques and cafes. The hotel had its humble beginnings as a warehouse and has now transformed into a laid-back establishment. Copenhagen’s shopping center called Strøget is steps away from the hotel’s front door and it’s where you can enjoy scenic views of the canal. Annual average high temperature is 53/11.
Start you day enjoy a fresh and delicious meal at the breakfast room, leave for sightseeing adventures and then return to kick back in your comfortable guest room:
• Normally priced at $245, today’s deal is $142/night (on sale now- up to 42%)
• 4/5 star rating on TripAdvisor
• Splendid Harbor-front hotel in the heart of Copenhagen
• Each room is dressed simple and traditional with clean white walls and accented with soft blue and yellow colors
• Free, fast and reliable Wi-Fi available
• Complimentary fresh Danish pastries available at the reception area
• Hop on the canal boat tour for some more views of the city
• Take the metro or rent a bike to participate in more local sightseeing
To take advantage: Register with my link first here to get 5% off your booking!
Then click here to reserve your stay 🙂 Enjoy