Located in Canada, Montreal is a French-speaking city centered in a province called Quebec. It is a bustling city much like the major metropolitans in the U.S. like New York City and Chicago. In fact, Montreal’s subway system is the third busiest in North America.
Today’s deal comes from the posh Sofitel Montreal Golden Mile. This sleek and minimal hotel is in the middle of Montreal’s art scene. This lovely hotel strikes the aesthetic balances of bringing the old with the new. It combines the traditional Victorian accents with modern minimalistic lines making it a fixture in the artistic neighborhood. Great for the city luxe, artsy traveling crowd 😉 The average annual high temperature is 53/12 °F (°C).
The hotel is home to a French culinary hotspot called Renoir which was awarded the Open Table Diners’ Choice Award in 2015. Some reviewers mentioned that it is a bit overpriced but it worth a visit at least once. The metropolis is home to historic sites like the Mount Royal Park and the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts. Perfect to learn the city’s history and appreciate the arts Montreal is famous for.
• Normally priced at $176, today’s deal is $141/night (on sale now- up to 19%)
• 4/5 star rating on TripAdvisor
• Modern loft-like vibe overlooking the city center
• Plush feather-top and crisp duvet bedding and Lavin bath amenities
• Free Wi-Fi and a bright workspace should you need to get work done
• Gym and Spa services available
• Pet- and Eco-friendly
• Parking is available on site, but can be pricey – search for alternatives
To take advantage: Register with my link first here to get 5% off your booking!
Then click here to reserve your stay 🙂 Enjoy